CHILD AND FAMILY PSYCHIATRIC CENTER
We are a group of independent, expert clinicians providing mental health care to
children, teens and adults of our region.
Our clinicians are dedicated to providing thorough evaluation, up-to-date medication management and many forms of counseling and psychotherapy.
- Administrative hours: Mondays to Fridays 9am to 5pm.
- Most clinicians offer some late evening appointments.
- We accept most insurances(not Medicare or Oregon Health Plan).
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
"It is the mission of Child and Family Psychiatric Center to bring together expert clinicians and provide excellent, integrated treatment to the children, teens and working age adults of our region.
Our core aim is to heal and empower all those we serve".
Currently our group has :
- a Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist, expert in the evaluation and treatment of
children, teens and young adults.
- two Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners.
- one MD Psychiatrist, Board Certified in Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry.
- two Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
See our "Client Age Guide" page for each clinician's treatment age preference.
" To heal and empower all those we serve"